Saturday 4 August 2012

No Smudges Here

Although I love smoky eye makeup and lots of eyeliner, I hate it when eyeliner smudges during the day. There is nothing worse than looking in the mirror to see a pair of black eyes looking back at you. as a result, I have tended to stick to liquid eyeliner in the daytime, as it stays put a bit better. However, it does flake off a bit more than I would like, and can look a bit severe on me. 


So imagine my delight when I stumbled upon Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils. They are a standard looking kohl eyeliner, but once on, they do not budge all day. It's creamy and blendable, so ideal for getting a smoky eye, but sets hard after about 30 seconds and doesn't move at all. Honestly. 



It's waterproof, comes in lots of shades and looks great. Even better news is that there is a liquid version and an eye shadow pencil, which are just as good. I've tried two shades in the liquid and pencil liners, Oil Slick (a black/grey with a very subtle sparkle) and Demolition (a dark brown) and Perversion (a true black), which are ideal for every day. I'm hoping to try some of the more exciting colours soon, and will post some pictures.




Urban Decay 24/7 range, Glide on Eye pencil from £13, Liquid liner from £14. Available online and from Urban Decay counters nationwide (House of Fraser and Debenhams tend to have them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....