Thursday 14 February 2013

Perfect 10

It's no secret that I love a beauty treatment or two, but getting to a salon or spa is a logistical nightmare with two children and a husband working out of town. I therefore adore having people come to my home to pamper and beautify me, and have developed a slight obsession with the gorgeous girls at Perfect 10. Whizzing around town in their polka dot minis, they are making busy women groomed and gorgeous, one home at a time.





Perfect 10 is a  mobile beauty company, who offer amazing treatments, using some of my favourite brands. I recently tried a Elemental Herbology facial, and my skin glowed for days afterwards. It looked clearer and fresher than normal. The treatment itself was the epitome of relaxation, and was topped off with a glossy Essie pedicure. They also offer maternity treatments and more practical treatments like waxing and tanning, so are a dream come true for holiday beauty preparation.



Perfect 10 Mobile Beauty, a facial starts at £55. Check out their website for more details www.perfect10mobilebeauty.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. This sounds perfect. I'm a beauty treatment junkie too but you're right, logistically it is a nightmare when you have little ones. Will be checking them out
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....