Wednesday 4 July 2012

Simply Beach

I have a personal loathing of underwear shopping. Bikini and swimwear shopping I can just about stand, but put me in a knicker department and I break out in a cold sweat. The reasons are two fold, firstly I struggle to find comfortable, practical yet pretty underwear (being rather generously proportioned in the bust department), and always end up with a beige monstrosity or some itchy lace thing that make my boobs look old and saggy (saggier). Secondly, I hate trying underwear on in shop fitting rooms, as I'm always terrified the curtain will accidentally open and give everyone a good laugh! 


So, online shopping has always made the most sense for me. I order a big selection, try it all on at home (a glass of wine does tend to help matters) and return what I don't want. I have become huge fan of Calvin Klein and Elle Macpherson Intimates through this method, which is painless and means I get stuff I actually want, rather than feeling obliged to buy after 2 hours in the same shop (this happened in Agent Provocateur, which is anything but practical. The purchases have never left my drawer).


So, when I received an email from a new online lingerie and swimwear company, my interest was piqued. Simply Beach is a beautiful website, with a fantastic range of underwear, from my favourite brands, as well as Miraclesuit, Freya, Melissa Odabash and pretty much every other underwear and swimwear brand you can think of. They deliver quickly (next working day if you are prepared to pay £6.99), and accept returns very happily within 28 days.


My current favourite by Elle Macpherson. Would you believe that this is a picture of me in it...? 




The other bonus, is that they have sister companies that offer brilliant sports, hiking and ski wear, so they are a bi of a one stop shop for all of the practical clothing you could ever need.




Simply Beach, online store, click the link to find their homepage. The Elle Macpherson Intimates Artistry set, starts at £21 for knickers, in sizes Small - Extra Large, and bras start at £34, in sizes 34A - 38DD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....